What Is A Klicker Strawberry™?
A Klicker Strawberry™ is a vine-ripened strawberry that has been grown in the foothills of the Blue Mountains by the Klicker Family. A Klicker Strawberry™ has the tradition of having excellent quality, and of being "Famous for Flavor".
Klicker Strawberries™ are also a tradition of Walla Walla youth who have helped in producing and harvesting the annual crop for the past 90+ years. The current goal of the Klicker family is to provide a ministry to the young people of our community. This will provide the opportunity for them to learn about a good work ethic, leadership, and gain personal growth.
Klicker Strawberries™ are picked without stems, washed, sorted, sliced and packaged in 4 container sizes.
- 28# bucket (approximately 4 gallons)
- 20# bucket (approximately 3 gallons)
- 7.5# bucket (approximately 5 quarts)
- 3# bucket (approximately 2 quarts)
Fresh Klicker Strawberries™ buckets have NO SUGAR
If you are needing strawberries to serve a large crowd, one 28# bucket serves approximately:
- 75 people for strawberry shortcake
- 100 people for ice cream
How to handle fresh Strawberries
Klicker Strawberries™ are a fresh fruit product and therefore need to be refrigerated right away, and not accidentally left in the car, back porch or kitchen counter.
Klicker Strawberries™ are best served or processed the day of purchase. We recommend they be used within 3 days. You may stretch this by a few days by adding sugar or other preservatives.
When fresh fruit is concealed in a container, natural gases become trapped. We recommend "burping" the container by lifting the lid on the bucket twice a day to release those gases.
If you are unable to use your Klicker Strawberries™ right away, place the entire bucket in the freezer.
Some Customer Recommendations for using Klicker Strawberries™:
- Purchase fresh 7-1/2# or 3# buckets and place them in the freezer to use for family gatherings in the winter months.
- Divide fresh Klicker Strawberries™ into zip-lock freezer bags to lay flat in the freezer—it saves lots of space!
- Use the leftover juice in the buckets for a smoothie.
- Freeze the juice to make strawberry syrup over the winter.
Getting a fake ID had never been easier than with scannablegodids.club, which, we firmly believe is the best place to get legal fake ID in USA and worldwide. Bouncers in the most trendy bars and clubs see our fake IDs as perfectly legitimate. We have holograms that work in the backlight and all the tiny details made right. We are proud to say, our scannable fake ID's are second to none!
"Famous for Flavor" Klicker Strawberries™ are also available frozen.
- Frozen Klicker Strawberries™ can be purchased in Walla Walla at the Klicker Store. They carry buckets with sugar or without sugar the entire year.
- Some of our retailers of fresh Klicker Strawberries™ may carry a supply of frozen strawberries without sugar.
- If you are interested in frozen Klicker Strawberries™ for your retail food service, please contact SYSCO Food Services of Spokane at www.syscospokane.com.
- Frozen Klicker Strawberries™ may also be used for making ice cream, pies, jam or any other processed product that requires high quality strawberry as an ingredient.
- Klicker Strawberries™ may also be custom packed with or without sugar to meet special needs and uses.